Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I want to be when I grow up

When I was a little girl, I always envisioned myself as a teacher. I would set up my dolls and stuffed animals in front of my chalk board, and teach them the lesson of the day. I was thinking about this today and how my dream of becoming a teacher has evolved. I believe that being a succesful teacher requires the desire to constantly learn and then in turn teach others what you have learned. I may not be a teacher in a classroom, but I feel that I am a teacher in my own way, because I love to learn and I love to share what I have learned with people through writing, videos, conversation...anything. I encourage you to think back to when you were a child. What did you want to be? Have you fulfilled that dream even if it's not in the exact way you thought you would?

No comments:

Post a Comment